Discover the best engagement rings London shops where you can buy a dream ring for one of the most important event in your life. Among plenty of jewellery boutiques there some shops where you certainly find something extraordinary.
London Hatton Garden
London Hatton Garden is the largest center of jewellery trade in the whole of the United Kingdom. The famous jewellery street is an incredible concentration of jewellery stores. There are 300 enterprises and 55 fashionable jewellery stores here. You will be impressed by a service here. A lot of staff are available to offer help and advice. Besides the international loud brand names you will find here the most evident local jewellery masters. Large retailers like De Beers sell here diamonds of best quality.
If you are going to be engaged, Hatton Garden is possibly the best place to buy engagement ring in London. The whole street – one jewellery store after another offers a great choice of engagement rings in contemporary and classic style and for any budget.
Engagement ring shops in London
If you arу searching where to buy a engagement ring in London here are some shops that Diamonds Topping insists to visit:
- If you wish to buy not a classic but a contemporary engagemeng ring London shop Wolf & Badger will be a good choice for you. You will find here a lot of jewellery brands at 46 Ledbury Road.
- Alex Monroe jewellery is synonymous with a very British sense of style. Their boutique is situated at 37 Snowsfields, London. Meantime Alex Monroe is shortlisted for jewellery designer of 2017.
- You can buy a pretty unique white diamond engagement ring in London if you visit the Ruth Tomlinson Studio at W3, Cockpit Arts, Cockpit Yard Northington Street.
The big jewellery retailers will also be helpful: Mococo, Boodles, Beaverbrooks, Aurum Group, F Hinds etc.
You can shop here for the engagement rings of the famous jewellery brands: Clogau, Thomas Sabo, Swarovski, Chlobo, Olivia Burton.
Alternatively there is the more convenient way to buy engagement rings in London without visiting the stores. There are a lot of jewellery websites in UK, where you can buy engagement rings online. Each of them offer the quick shippment to your city. Some of the websites ship internationally.
Jewelstreet – www.jewelstreet.com with more than 200 international jewellery designers
Tresor Paris – www.tresorparis.co.uk the premium retailer of engagement rings London
Gemporia – www.gemporia.com with live auctions and pretty budget prices
Arabel Lebrusan – www.arabellebrusan.com specialises in handmade ethical engagement rings London
Bespoke engagement rings london
Among hundreds of talented fine jewellery designers in UK, there are some jewelers based in London who impressed us by the unique and design.
- Lila’s – London Premier Jeweller specialised in pre-loved & antique jewellery & bespoke designs. The Lila’s boutique is located at 117 Lordship Lane
- Augustine Jewels – The most exquisite British handmade jewellery brand located at 75 Westbourne Park Road, London
- Durham Rose 359 Goswell Road, Angel Islington, London
The most of jewellers who craft the bespoke engagement rings in London, work by appointment. Individuality and personal service is here a must.